Skip to content
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Paprika (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Clean and rinse pumpkins seeds of all pumpkin guts.
- Lay pumpkin seeds evenly on cookie sheet. I use tin foil, this is optional.
- Generously sprinkle salt and pepper over pumpkin seeds. If you are wanting to add a little paprika like I did, do this now.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Stir pumpkin seeds, cook for another 30 minutes
- When done, pumpkin seeds should be a nice brown color. Let them cool down, and enjoy!!
Enjoy this blog? Please spread the word :)